Our De-watering Container Liners are form-fitted filter bags utilized in dewatering containers during solid/liquid separation of sludges. The dewatering Liners are manufactured to accommodate the standard shapes and styles of dewatering containers in use today.
Transportation and disposal costs are reduced by minimizing waste streams on site before transfer. Disposable filter bag and retained solids are ready for disposal after dewatering, thus eliminating further solidification costs.
We stock numerous standard sizes to ensure fast turnaround times. Various cloth and screen mesh filter options are available in order to achieve desired flow rates and micron levels.
- Separates solid/liquid phases of sludge
- Cloth options aid in filtering contaminates such as heavy metals and hydrocarbons
- Mesh options retain larger solids and provide fast dewatering
- Cost savings due to reduced volumes
- Eliminates further solidification costs at disposal site
- Industrial Sludge
- Cooling Tower Sludge
- Settling Pond Sludge
- Paint Sludge
- Storm Drains, Ditches, and Sump Cleaning
- Custom Requests